Saturday

Thing8 - Flickr Tools


After playing around in Flickr a bit, and with some of the fun AJAX tools online, I'm thinking I could use a few more picture/photos in my daily classroom practice.

I already use quite a few (in the hundreds) of pictures during the course of my IT classes, but can always add more interesting elements to the pictures by using photo manipulation tools.

So... here's my LOL CATS:

Now, if you have no idea what a LOLCAT is, then take a look at I CAN HAZ CHEEZBURGER.

I can't explain it... just go look for yourself - but be willing to waste about an hour of your life looking at page after page of cute animals.

1 comment:

RESA 23Things said...

Why is LOLCATS so entertaining?? I have no idea, but it's one of those sites that just sucks the time right away from me.

Great pic!